Friday 12 September 2008

It's official

I am now a coffee drinker.

Every morning since last Sunday I have had a cup of coffee (with milk and sweetener). It started because I had no Pepsi Max on Sunday and if I didn't have at least one glass of caffeine I was going to end up with a headache that no tablet would help (unless it was a tablet of caffeine). So I had a very milky and very sweet cup of coffee. It tasted nice. Over the week I have slowly reduced the sweetness - I'm down to two sweeteners now.

Why don't I just deal with the headaches and kick the caffeine addiction? It would be cheaper, it would probably be better for me (although the calories in one cup of coffee each day is manageable) and I my happiness wouldn't be dependent on caffeine anymore. I like flavor. I drink water, but sometimes I crave flavor. So now I'm a coffee drinker.

1 comment:

TelegaWoman said...

Cute mug! I have also given in to coffee drinking this week. It somehow feels more natural than Diet Coke.