Wednesday 25 June 2008

Don't give up

I know it's a little early to give up on blogging, I only started this week, but I was. I wondered if I should really be taking the time, if I really had enough of something interesting to say, if I was just using it to avoid studying, etc. But this morning a lovely person, someone I've never met or heard of or knowingly crossed paths with in any way left a comment on my first ever post. How wonderful! For now I'm going to consider it a much needed sign to carry on.

And I'd like add to anyone who may be browsing at someone's blog. If you want to say something to agree, politely disagree, or just to encourage... go for it! That's why it's a blog and not a journal.

1 comment:

TelegaWoman said...

Wondering whether I really had anything important to say never crossed my mind. Maybe that is why my mom said she and her co-workers laugh at me every day. :)