Thursday 3 July 2008

Consider yourself warned

Pauline emailed this link to all of us at work and she warned us well that it was addictive. I thought I could handle it, that I'd just play a couple of times but I was wrong. I think it's because it's so slow at our reception desk at the moment that there's no reason not to play. Anyway this is a game to test your reaction time on the BBC website using sheep and tranquilizers. It's fun, but be warned that it's addictive.

If you're competitive... my best score so far is Rocketing rabbit with an average of 0.1568. Let me know what your average is if you choose to play.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Can't get beyond Bobbing Bobcat, I'm afraid, but I reckon that's good enough for an old lady!

sew4fun said...

How can you do such a thing to your Mom! I will have to show this to your Dad and Kris at work. I have to say that so far I have only managed Bobbing bobcat but am sure I will try again. Love you!