Friday 25 July 2008

Good day

Life happens. :-)

We're inching closer and closer to getting pictures taken of the study. The carpet tiles arrived today (thanks to my lovely neighbor who signed for them and helped me carry them from her house to mine). I haven't checked all the colors, but the one I did see looks very good. The cupboard doors have been quite the pain in Neil's everything this week. All we wanted to do was replace the door handles. They match the door handles I stupidly bought based on looks and not substance. How was I to know that beautiful and expensive hardware would be put together so poorly!

This weekend we have a couple of house guests (which may mean the carpet tiles get layed faster, or it may mean they get put off all together). One is a regular visitor who even has his own key to the front door. He's always welcome and it's always great to see him. The other is Patirck who hasn't been to Cambridge to see us in quite some time and has never seen the house except in pictures. He was suitably impressed. Now on to the adventure!

No comments: