Sunday 2 November 2008

Collections

Today's HSMSHS prompt is to take a photo to show off collections. I had to stop and think what collection I have. Although I'm a woman who likes the look of pretty shoes and handbags I'm too practical to actually buy enough for a collection. I used to collect thimbles but I haven't since I left my parents' house which is where that collection remains. I also used to collect mugs but the size of the collection became impractical so I gave away most of them. I guess the only things I have in enough numbers to be considered a collection are books, but there isn't really a logic to my book collection. Plus when I need more space I get rid of books I no longer have a need for. Did I just hear you gasp?

I guess I wouldn't consider myself a collector. I wonder if my husband does?

No comments: